Monday 18 April 2011

happiness

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.


What's happiness to you?
To me - it's having someone to talk to, to laugh with and create memories with. It can be your family, your boyfriend or your girlfriend - or it can be the people you choose to be the closest of friends with.
I know how hard it is to confide in someone, so I find that choosing your friends is a hard task in this life.


This is a blog about my closest friends and who I consider to be just like family.


It's these beauty's that are so amazing.


Lina

Sara

Pran                                                     

Vera

Agnesa 

Ellie

You know those friends that you can always have a laugh with - even sitting in a room all night with these friends will make the night eventful. I think that's how you know that you have good friends.
These girls are apart of my happiness, and I love them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment