Tuesday 22 March 2011

Inspiration - Take 1

I really wanted to make a mention to my lovely older sister - who isn't really my older sister (just my boyfriend's sister) So confusing, so I'm sorry, haha.Juliet inspired to me make a blog, so I suppose I should thank her for leading me into blogs that will now consume my life, haha.
But not only that, our conversations in her bedroom also inspired me to do what I love to do (I don't know if she knew that, but she does now)
The things she's done, and the people she admires, and the person she is: is one of my inspirations.

Anyway, check her blog out while you're here.
http://thejulietreport.blogspot.com/


I'll most likely go into more detail of what 'inspires' me later on.
You know - quotes, books, people

But we can leave it here - for now.
I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to get back from Uni so we can begin watching the SAW movies.

Peace and a whole lotta love.

No comments:

Post a Comment