Wednesday 23 March 2011

Movie death scenes

I think what I would love the most is to star in a horror movie.
Obviously coming out alive in the end because I'd be the favoured character, hahaha.
But really, I'd love to be one of those chicks that runs away from the killer and then eventually trips over and can't get back up - leading to the only choice of crawling away. I'd some how survive though - so would the killer.
I used to act a scene like that out with Sara (Sara is the closest thing I have to a younger sister. Just so you know for future reference.) Hoping that some director (somehow hiding in the living room) was watching me and say "HEY, YOU! You're perfect to act in my horror movie!"

ANYWAY!

I started watching the SAW movies again because I wanted Liridon to watch them and I came to realise that it would really suck to be murdered, haha.
Or killed - or in the SAW movies have a choice to either escape from what ever messed up scenario you're put in or die in some messed up way.

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsZ6QuTSfBo

I don't really know where I'm going with this but I thought you should all know that I'd love to star in a horror movie.
Oh! And enjoy your life, guys! Because even though your boyfriend broke up with you, at least you're not dying some horrible death.


LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment