Wednesday 23 March 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

Collections, collections, collections!
I like to collect things - you know, dead bodies, severed heads - the normal things.

My biggest collection so far is my perfumes (with a lot of help from Liridon)


As this multiplies, I find it harder to have a favourite.
They're all so great!


My Buffy comic book collection. (I'll eventually have them all...)
This one is my most recent collection.


My Polaroid collection.
My dad bought me my camera for my 18th - I cherish this 8)
This is something everyone must have


GUYS. IT'S STARTING!
My Chanel nail polish collection - will not stop until I have them all.
They're so beautiful!


LASTLY. The beginning of my MAC make up collection!




Count how many times I wrote 'collection'.

No comments:

Post a Comment