Tuesday 22 March 2011

Slowly but surely

Sit back, relax and waste your time reading a little a bit about Ariana Mehmeti.


This is me. Ariana Mehmeti. Having wog parents, I never had a middle name so one day in class I decided that I would give myself one. Ariana Danger Mehmeti. Yeah, I like to think I'm bad ass.
See that photo? Yeah, that's me at a function. I spend 99.9% of my life embarrassing myself - that .1% is the time I spend taking things seriously.

I'm 18 years old and in 18 years I have:
Travelled to Europe 4 times
Fractured my pinky
and peed in my bed

There are many things I'd like to acheive.
For example:
Go a day without farting (impossible, but I'll give it a go)
and I can't think of anything else right now.
Actually - I'd like to achieve writing about more things that I can achieve.

I have an older brother who is 20. His name is Arian. I also have a mum and a dad.
No, that was a lie. I'm actually a cabbage patch kid.

I have a boyfriend, his name is Jensen Ackles. You may have seen him in such shows as Supernatural.
No, but seriously. I have an amazing boyfriend, Liridon. He's part best friend/part boyfriend. We've shared a lot together - like farting competitions and tears of laughing so hard we leave little pee stains in our underwear. He is the best person to enter my life. Hey Liridon, I adore you.

(Oh yeah, that's a guest appearance from his mum)

I went to University this year but 3 weeks in, I decided that I wanted to defer. That was possibly the biggest decision I have ever made in my life - oh, except for the time when I couldn't decide which band member from Simple Plan I loved the most.
So, I've spent the past week at home applying for jobs and sharing my life online.

There's so much more to Ariana so you should probably keep your eyes open for more posts.
I know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha you fixed the 'his' thing. Well done, you've gotten my approval. I like your blog.

    From the most amazing person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you picked up on it, hahaha!
    Do you really? I was expecting criticism

    Yeah, the blog is from the most amazing person ever HAHA

    ReplyDelete